Supply Chain & Logistics Project Management Services
(Import & Export)
Globalior’s experts can provide project management services over a wide scope of supply chain and logistics-related activities, such as:
- New Distribution Center set-up
- End-to-End Supply Chain set-up
- New Importer set-up
- Sales & Operations Planning Capability set-up
- Vendor Management & KPI set-up
- Standard Operating Procedures set-up
- Go-To-Market Channel studies
- Supply network studies
- Mock Customs/Import/Export audits
- Good Distributor Practices (GDP) audits
- HS/Tariff Classification review
- Corporate Training (INCOTERMS®, Export Controls, Customs valuation, Customs documentation, etc.,)
- Many more, reach out to us for a confidential discussion today.
Why work with Globalior Project Management?
When you work with Globalior, we will provide you with a project management team tailored for your needs, instead of simply assigning a project to the next project manager waiting in line. It is our top priority to support you with a project manager with real-world experience relevant to the work that needs to be completed.
Why use a project manager?
Hiring a project manager is a good option in many scenarios, such as:
- When the project is short to mid-term in nature with no requirement for a full-time headcount in the long term
- When a high level of expertise or particular skill set is required for a specific duration of time
- When the project is complex, and the organization does not have an available project leader to take the lead
- When an unbiased & neutral project leader is required for effective decision making
- When the organization is highly matrix, and internal functions cannot effectively lead a project
- To keep project costs suppressed and cost expenditure effective
How do we work?
You can expect pre-engagement discussions to be intensive for us to identify all your needs correctly. Generally speaking, pre-engagement discussions with Globalior associates are free of charge and non-obligatory. At this stage, if you also want to discuss any matters with professionals of specific profile backgrounds, we can make these arrangements. Thereafter, we will propose a solution that details the scope of work to be completed, in addition to the roles, responsibilities & accountabilities of all parties and progress milestones. We will also introduce the project manager who will lead your project to completion.
If you are unsure about whether you need a project manager or not, feel free to reach out to us for a confidential discussion today!